Registration closed

    The Omagh Board of Directors has carefully and prayerfully considered how Omagh should respond to the COVID19 situation. We have reached the unanimous and inescapable conclusion that we cannot open camp this summer or operate our programs.

    I am sure you will feel the pain of this with us. We love our programs and our times together, but this is exactly the one thing that we cannot be this summer -- physically together. This stings for us all.

    For those who have already pre-registered, our Registrar will be reaching out to arrange refunds. Full refunds are available, including the deposit.

    If you are able, we ask you to consider taking a partial refund and giving the balance as a charitable donation to camp. Camp will not be operating, but we still have fixed costs to meet. Your donation will help to offset these costs and preserve camp for the future. Donations will be receipted.

    ...But through this all, we are confident that "neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present or things to come, nor powers, nor height or depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord." We rest in the shadow of his wings. We trust his promises. We offer ourselves and our camp in his service and we wait patiently upon the Lord.

    Whatever our 'new normal' turns out to be, we will pick up the loose ends together and rely on the Lord to bear fruit through us, for we are his. Please continue to pray for Camp Omagh, her leaders, and the future of our ministry together.